My account of the journey of our growing family. As we watch Reagan grow we shed tears of sadness for Eden.
I have been following your story but have never commented.I am praying for you and the babies and am glad you are being constantly monitored now! Sorry for the not so great food though..Here's to at least 7 more weeks in your new home cooking those babies!!
I wish i was close! I'd come visit you!! I hope you have lots to do & lots of visitors!
I have been following your story but have never commented.
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you and the babies and am glad you are being constantly monitored now! Sorry for the not so great food though..
Here's to at least 7 more weeks in your new home cooking those babies!!
I wish i was close! I'd come visit you!! I hope you have lots to do & lots of visitors!
ReplyDelete