Today is Reagan's 9 month birthday and Eden's 9 month heavenly birthday (6 months adjusted age)! We are so sad that we cannot see the girls together... our hearts ache to see Reagan making such great progress and know that Eden could also be doing the same things. We feel like we lost Eden just yesterday and I suppose that's good because then she's so close to us its like we can feel her presence. I am slowly making trips out of the house, which makes me anxious to be away from Reagan, but it seems to help a little.
Here's a little overview of what Reagan has been up to on this day her 9 month birthday.
Weight: 14 lbs, 11 oz
Length: 25.5 inches
Hair: Growing like crazy! Resembling a fuzzy blonde puppet.
New activities: Started sitting on her own this week! Putting toys in a basket, laughing, blowing bubbles, holding her arms underneath her for short periods of time, eating vegetables in small amounts, scooting on her back to make herself move!
Health: Her O2 was weaned down one-half liter, and breathing is good.
We miss our sweet baby Eden every second of everyday and we think about her constantly. We pray that her legacy will always live on.
We love you Eden.
Reagan's hair is so cute, it makes me smile looking at the pictures and I love that you call her a fuzzy blonde puppet!
ReplyDeleteI can't even imagine the pain that you are in and even though you dont know me, you and your family are often in my thoughts, I hope you are finding peace wherever you can. I also hope you smile whenever you look at that very cute hair!!
Happy nine months Reagan and Eden! Reagan looks like such a happy girl. I hope her smiles are helping you get through the days. We continue to pray for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteHeather and Family
She looks like a fluffy little duckling ready for spring! So cute!
ReplyDeleteReagan is so cute!! I am so glad she is making such amazing progress. And I know that Eden was there with you all celebrating their special 9 months together. We think of you all often.
ReplyDeleteSheila
Amanda, Scott, Reagan, I pray that He gives you strength every day. My heart breaks for you.
ReplyDeleteIt is so hard to read your posts without weeping for you. I cannot even begin to fathom your suffering.
All I know for sure is that the Lord loves you. He will sustain you as you walk with this heavy cross He has given you to carry.
God bless you. I wish words could help you, but the best form of words is prayer - and so I pray for you.
Happy 9 month birthdays to Reagan, Eden and Liam.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are in my thoughts and prayers as you celebrate Reagan and also navigate through this difficult journey of grief and loss.
With love,
Steph
She is so incredibly precious! I love her hair. Happy 9 months! Praying for you guys.
ReplyDeleteHappy 9 month birthday Reagan and Eden!! Reagan is looking so good!! I love that hair!! I'm glad you are starting to get out a little bit Amanda---you only have to take one step at a time through this journey, and you lnly have to do what you can handle each day. You are in my thoughts and prayers...and Eden's legacy will live on in the hearts and souls of all of us who were blessed to have known her!
ReplyDelete