After an amazing, surprise breakfast made by my wonderful husband we released a pink balloon for Eden.
I snuck up on Reagan while she was supposed to be napping.
My Mother's Day was wonderful yet bitterweet. I miss Eden so much, my heart just aches. But Scott made it very special. I received two gifts that made me smile today. The first, as you can see below I received a beautiful letter from Eden. And second, Reagan was holding my card smiling when I went into her room for our surprise family breakfast. Thank you Scott for this special surprise. Thank you God that Reagan is here with us and doing well.
Amanda and Scott:
ReplyDeleteKathy and I can't possibly understand what you're thinking and going through. But, Reagan really needs your love now more than anything. Continue to grieve for Eden, but channel your grief to Reagan. She so desperately needs your love.
I talked to my Mom the other day about my older brother who passed prematurely similarly and how she felt. While I can't speak for her real feelings, I can tell you that focusing your energy and thoughts on what you have today with Reagan will ultimately bring you comfort.
We're always thinking and praying for you.
Jim and Kathy
Reagan is so precious, I just love her fuzzy hair and beautiful smile!! We will continue to keep you in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteMy goodness...look how big she is already! Amazing!
ReplyDelete