Saturday, September 1, 2012

Our first family vacation

We took our first family vacation the first week in August. This is something that we are thrilled to be able to do as a family. We went to the north shore and stayed in two different places. Our week consisted of biking, hiking, running, exploring on the shore and spending time together. We took some beautiful pictures and had a great time. Reagan did well despite waking up at 5:30 am the first day- we told her that we were on vacation and she needed to sleep in! Hard to tell a two year old that. Everywhere we went we noticed a butterfly near us- it was Eden!
Gordy's Hi Hat
Smores!
Gooseberry Falls
Splitrock Lighthouse
Doing yoga with mama!

2 comments:

  1. I have been reading since before your precious girls were born and I am blown away at how fast time is flying. She is getting SO big!!! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always read your blog but have never commented. On this trip you went to some of my favorite and most beautiful (in my opinion) places in Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete