A HUGE thank you to all of our supporters during our first year with Eden's Garden! We are truly excited to make 2013 an even better year. We will continue to need your help in 2013. Please log on to PayPal to donate!
A very special thank you to Cassie Hop photography http:// www.cassiehopphotography.com/ for the beautiful photo! She is our special friend and photographer who is truly devoted to our mission of Eden's Garden.
A very special thank you to Cassie Hop photography http://

Eden's Garden is such a beautiful cause. I have followed your blog from the beginning. When we lost one of our twins, I was directed here to read about surviving when you've lost a twin...then we lost our second twin and I stopped following. But I'm back again, because I truly think Eden's Garden is so beautiful. And I also wanted you to know that I have nominated you for the Liebster Award...
ReplyDeletehttp://confessionsoftwinmomma.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html
Melaine, I am so touched by your story. You will be in my prayers!! Thank you SO MUCH for the nomination.
DeleteAmanda