I've said this at least one thousand times but Reagan is truly amazing. Not a day goes by when I don’t look at her and think about how far she’s come and how incredible she is. God is so good to us and to Reagan. We are a true testament of His amazing grace.
I haven't provided an update on Reagan for awhile so thought I would share some milestones. Reagan is SO busy, she never stops unless she’s sleeping.
I haven't provided an update on Reagan for awhile so thought I would share some milestones. Reagan is SO busy, she never stops unless she’s sleeping.
Mother's Day picnic at Minnehaha Falls
Old Town, Alexandria VA
Weight: 24 lbs
Height: 37 inches
Favorites: dogs, bikes, swimming, books, playing at the park, farm animals especially horses and pigs
Health: No illness in a long time!!! No therapies or regular MD appointments!
Activities: ECFE and swimming
Reagan
Age: almost 34 monthsWeight: 24 lbs
Height: 37 inches
Favorites: dogs, bikes, swimming, books, playing at the park, farm animals especially horses and pigs
Health: No illness in a long time!!! No therapies or regular MD appointments!
Activities: ECFE and swimming
No comments:
Post a Comment