They are so darling! They are getting so big! I'm glad to hear that they are progressing, I pray that they will get to come home very very soon! Stay strong momma! You are so inspiring.
Your girls are gorgeous and such fighters. Love the chubby cheeks- makes you just want to squeesh em!;-) We are continuing to pray for you! Your girls will definitely have an incredible testimony to share with those around them and you are GLORIFYING God in your journey into parenthood. He will give you the strength that you need to keep going!
So precious. Reagan has some cheeks! Absolutely beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the pictures!!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute....
ReplyDeleteI just love the pictures! Your girls are so adorable!
ReplyDeleteThey are so darling! They are getting so big! I'm glad to hear that they are progressing, I pray that they will get to come home very very soon! Stay strong momma! You are so inspiring.
ReplyDeleteYour girls are gorgeous and such fighters. Love the chubby cheeks- makes you just want to squeesh em!;-) We are continuing to pray for you! Your girls will definitely have an incredible testimony to share with those around them and you are GLORIFYING God in your journey into parenthood. He will give you the strength that you need to keep going!
ReplyDeleteThe girls are so lucky to have you both as parents! Our love, joy, and prayers are with ALL of you! Can't wait to see everyone HOME!
ReplyDelete