Below is the information for Eden's service next week. The service is open to all and we pray that you will all join us in celebrating Eden's short but inspirational life.
We love you more than the world Eden. You will be in our hearts forever.
Love, Mommy, Daddy and Reagan
Hedin, Eden Bryn
Age 8 months of Blaine. Our sweet baby girl went to heaven on March 30, 2011. Eden will always have a special place in the hearts of her parents, Amanda and Scott; twin sister whom she had a special connection, Reagan Avery; her puppy, Lilly; grandparents, Carl and Nancy Considine and David and Debra Hedin; aunts and uncles, Lacey and Jesse Wilson, Emily Considine and Tammy and Troy Zieske; cousins, Aaron and Allie Zieske; other relatives and many friends. A heartfelt thank you to the NICU and ICC staff of Minneapolis Children’s Hospital and the PICU at the Texas Children’s Hospital for all their love and care. A Celebration of Eden’s Life will be held at 1 PM on Thursday, April 7th in Eagle Brook Church-Blaine, 3603 95th Ave. NE, Blaine with a gathering of family and friends beginning at 12 Noon until the time of her service. PLEASE WEAR SOMETHING PINK! In honor of Eden’s life, please consider organ donation – www.life-source.org. In lieu of flowers, memorials preferred to Minneapolis Children’s Hospital or the Reagan and Eden Hedin Fund – c/o Citizens Alliance Bank, PO Box 68, Granite Falls, MN 56241.
Roberts Family Funeral Home
651-464-4422
RobertsFamilyFH.com
You don't know me but I've been a follower of your blog since your beautiful girls were born and have been praying for them and you. I have no words other than I'm so sorry for your loss; The following poem has brought me some comfort in dealing with a loss, and I hope it brings you some measure of peace as well.
ReplyDeleteA ship sails and I stand watching till she fades on the horizon and someone
at my side says She is gone.
Gone where? Gone from my sight, that is all. She is just as large now as
when I last saw her. Her diminished size and total loss from my sight is in
me, not in her.
And just at the moment when someone at my side says she is gone there are
others who are watching her coming over their horizon and other voices take
up a glad shout There she comes!
That is what dying is. A horizon and just the limit of our sight.
Lift us up, Oh Lord, that we may see further. -Bishop Brent
I found your blog from a friend. I wanted to say as a NICU nurse, I know first-hand how precarious a day in the life of a premiee can be. I just wanted you to know that I am thinking about your family and have you in my prayers. God put Eden here for a short while, but her memory will last a lifetime. I pray for God to give you peace and acceptance, as sometimes it is hard to understand why. Just know that I continue to have your family in my prayers. Peace be with you!
ReplyDeleteI am a fellow bumpy I have been following your blog and praying for a while!!!! I read this and cried well looking at my son in his crib. No parents should have to go thru this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this great time of need!
ReplyDeleteI was brought to your blog by a friend, and passed on your names to every prayer group that I could possibly think of. I can only imagine the grief that you are experiencing at this time. Please know that our prayers have not ended; they will continue to hopefully bring you some peace and comfort in these difficult days.
ReplyDeleteMay the Lord be with all of you; holding you in his hands, as he cradles Eden in his arms.
Keeping your family in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteDear Amanda, Scott, and Reagan,
ReplyDeleteYou have rarely left my mind since I heard this terrible news Wednesday. I can't possibly express all my sorrow for you in words, but know that I am deeply sorry for your loss. Eden was a beautiful girl who brought joy to my heart any time I took care of her. Or snuck in just to say hello... :) I will never forget her beautiful smile or the pleased look she had when she would sit up nearly on her own. You are continually in my prayers. See you Thursday.
Cara
Dearest Hedin family,
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure you'll find this comforting...but I know I did. I actually read this poem at Liam's service because it touched my heart.
I wanted to share it with you, because I'm sure you feel the same about your sweet Eden.
I'll see you Thursday.
The Cord
We are connected , My child and I
by an invisible cord, not seen by the eye
It's not like the cord that connects us til birth
this cord can't be seen by any on earth
This cord does its work right from the start
it binds us together attached by my heart
I know that it's there, though no one can see
the invisible cord from my child to me
the strength of this cord is hard to describe
it can't be destroyed, it can't be denied
it's stronger than any cord man can create
it withstands the tests, can hold any weight
and though you are gone, though you're not here with me
the cord is still there, but no one can see
It pulls at my heart, I am bruised, I am sore
But this cord is my lifeline as never before
I am thankful that God connects us this way
A parent and child, death can't take this away
Sending love.
Steph
I'm crying for you as I write this. How I wish that everyone's prayers could take away all of your suffering.
ReplyDeleteYour beautiful baby is an angel now, in Paradise. Jesus loves her, and He loves you - and one day, you will hold her again, in the peace of Eternity.
With all my heart, I am praying for strength for you.
Thinking of your family today. Thoughts and prayers as you celebrate the short life of your beautiful daughter today. mrs.raz
ReplyDeleteI have been following your blog since the beginning & I am soooo truly sorry to hear this aweful news. I will keep you & your family in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteWe are very sorry for your loss and cant imagine the pain everyone feels. I am sorry I couldnt make it thursday (work meeting.) but we just wanted to say we love you, and are thinking about you. John, Sam, Tyler, and Parker.
ReplyDelete